Breakfast On The Go: Yogurt Granola Popsicles

Personally, I feel like having to wake up early in the morning takes enough effort without having to spend a bunch of time making breakfast. However, breakfast is a very important meal and can impact how the rest of your day goes. So, even though I don't want to spend a lot of time on it, I do want to make sure that I am eating something that is healthy and will boost my energy. Currently, one of my favorite breakfast options is a yogurt granola popsicle. It's essentially a yogurt parfait but frozen, which is perfect for me as I don't typically like the consistency of yogurt. This recipe is extremely easy and perfect to make for yourself or with kids.

Makes 6 serving
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Freeze Overnight

~What You Will Need~
  • 1/2 cup Granola: it doesn't matter what type, just use whatever is your favorite. 
  • 12 - 32 oz Yogurt: again, whichever your favorite type or flavor is. Greek works as well as regular yogurt.
  • Optional: 10 blackberries, or fruit of your choice. 
~Instructions~ 
  • Chop berries into small chunks. Combine in a bowl with the yogurt. 
  • Scoop into popsicle molds, leaving about a 1/2"-1" space at the top. 
  • Fill the remaining room with the granola. Make sure that the granola isn't in too big of chunks. You can also choose to mix it with the yogurt and fruit, but I prefer it on the top. 
  • Experiment with different flavors, fruits, and granola dispersion. 
  • Freeze overnight. 
  • Enjoy!
What are your favorite breakfasts to make on the run? 

Popular posts from this blog

A Temporary Update

A Day of Pampering