A Temporary Update

    Hiiiiii! It feels like forever since the last time I published a blog post on here. Here's a quick lil update on what I've been up to in the past year or so.

    First of all, I ended my gap year and started my freshman year of college. For those of you out there contemplating taking a gap year, I couldn't recommend it enough. It allowed me to explore who I was as person, while also expanding my perspective on the world in general. It was a rollercoaster year of joining the labor force full time for the first time, traveling, and making loads of memories with friends. I am a completely different person at the end of the gap year than I was as the beginning

    Secondly, starting college. Whew. It's been a lot. While gap year was super fun, I got realllyyyy comfy not doing ANY schoolwork. The first semester was a huge adjustment, but I would also partially contribute that to the fact that it was also my first time not living at home. Living in the dorms was a crazy experience. I mean come on, when else do you have the opportunity to live with the majority of your friends within walking distance from you? Again, I couldn't recommend it enough.

    Because my life has changed a lot, I'm also going to be changing things up on here a little bit. I'm going to start back up the month by month goal posts, but I'm also going to be blogging a lot about my college experience so far. From study tips to making friends freshman year, this blog will be steeped in college tea. So look forward to more posts (usually around 5pm on Mondays!) and thanks for sticking with me!

Popular posts from this blog

Breakfast On The Go: Yogurt Granola Popsicles

A Day of Pampering